[Verdebinario] Fwd: URGENT- looking for volunteer for EVS in Latvia

Ass. Cult. Verde Binario info a verdebinario.org
Mar 26 Giu 2018 11:05:55 UTC

Buondì,

trasmetto questa richiesta di 1 volontario per partecipare al servizio
di volontariato europeo
organizzato da un'associazione lettone.

Contattateci se qualcuno può essere interessato.

Grazie
Irene

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: URGENT- looking for volunteer for EVS in Latvia
Data: 2018-06-25 16:26
Mittente: Jūrmalas jaunieši <jurmalasjauniesi a gmail.com>
Destinatario:

  Greetings from Latvia!

We are looking for 1 volunteer from Erasmus+ programme countries for EVS
project "Be Active!" in Latvia for 6 months. Arrival between July 2nd-
8th, 2018.

Maybe you have someone who would be interested? If you don't have
anyone, we would be happy if you post information to your social
networks and send out to your contacts.

Apply until 02/07/2018 by sending CV+ motivation to
jurmalasjauniesi a gmail.com.

In attachment: Info pack and poster.

Waiting for your answer as soon as possible.

--

Jūrmalas jaunatnes iniciatīvu centrs

Raiņa iela 50, dzīvoklis 40, Kauguri LV-2008
Tālr. +371 25728797

--
- - -
Associazione Culturale "Verde Binario"