[Verdebinario] La Notte dei Musei

Emiliano Russo emiliano a verdebinario.org
Dom 19 Maggio 2013 13:24:26 UTC

On 19/05/2013 14:51, Francesco De Francesco wrote:
> le foto del mostro spiaccicato (et al.) te le porto stasera:
> previdentemente ho scattato anche in jpeg ;-)

ottimo. portate i filmati, o voi che avete filmato!

PS
ho scritto a liza il seguente msg:

hello liza

as promised, yesterday we exhibited your wonderful work at the Cosenza
National Gallery.

The superintendent himself opened the package with a cutter (he
commented: "i've never opened an artwork like that").

I swear before the opening a kid yelled: "WHAT IF THERE'S A SPLATTERED
MONSTER INSIDE?"

guess what? THERE WAS A SPLATTERED MONSTER!!!!!!!

it was a huge LOL moment.

it was worth waiting over a year before opening the package.

everybody was happy and liked your work. soon i will send you pictures,
movies and such. stay tuned.

thank you
we love you